The ICPM2020 will cover the following research subjects. You may select one subject with/without one alternative subject to submit an abstract.
(1) Biosynthesis and Regulation of Phenols
(2) Biosynthesis and Regulation of Alkaloids
(3) Biosynthesis and Regulation of Terpenes
(4) Polysaccharides and Cell Wall Biosynthesis
(5) Crop Nutrition Traits and Biofortification
(6) Synthetic Biology
(7) Metabolites in Plant-Biotic /Abiotic Interactions
(8) Metabolomics and Metabolic Flux
(9) Enzyme Structure, Function and Evolution
(10) Natural Products
(1) Abstracts must be submitted online. For abstract submission, you should first login to the registration and complete necessary registration information, then submit an abstract according to the required format.
(2) For oral presentation, the abstract should be submitted before
(3) The submitted abstract can be modified before
(1) The deadline for abstract submission is
(2) The abstract should be prepared in English follow the format. The abstract should contain a title, names of authors, affiliated institutions, contact e-mail address, main text of abstract and key words. No images, tables, diagrams or graphs are allowed. The maximum number of words is 350.
(3) Poster size should be in the size of 0.9 meter wide and 1.2 meter high. (4)For poster presentation, there are two ways to choose: 1) The poster can be uploaded online in PDF format, we will help print it and bring to the conference. This has to be uploaded before June 26, 2020. 2) You can bring the poster to the conference by yourself. This need to get a poster spot number by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 26, 2020.
Ms. Yajie Zheng
Ms. Li Zhou
Ms. Bing Leng
© Copyright The 5th International Conference on Plant Metabolism(ICPM 2020) - All rights reserved. 沪ICP备19042528